Sunday, November 9, 2008

Taking a stroll...

searching new sims, looking for new creations, inspires me to do something daring. Here I am, daring to be a guest blooger for the ever so talented and creative Helena Stringer! (ok, enough butt kissing) I figured taking a stroll over train tracks was a great idea...it brought back to mind that scene from "Stand By Me" (if you don't know what I'm talking about, you are way to young to be enjoying this post!)


^^the face of determination

^^Taking the leap into the unknown

^^I rise...only to post again and again (I hope)

Outfit @ Silentsparrow ~ Serendipity Suit (women's version)
Hair @ *TSM* ~ Tenta (black)

3 comments:

someone somewhere said...

Welcome to ssstringer! I love the on-location shots, and wonderful outfit! <3

Helena Stringer said...

I am lovin the fact we all have a different way to post, love the story that the pics tell. You can just see it.

someone somewhere said...

Totally! I think that's what makes a group blog so fun - lots of variety!