Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Eve Babe

So I decided to make a skin for a gift for New Years Eve. I did this last year and wanted to remake the old one, then decided to preview another set of skins soon to be out. Man how our minds change. It was going to just be one skin, one makeup. but then it turned into 2 skin tones with 3 makeups each. So I had 2 outfits for the day!

Here I am doubled, oooo too much Helena, is there such a thing? I wanted to wear a hawk, I has steered away from them this holiday season, and have missed them so. I simply modded my Crystaline Hawk which is mansized. Just a bit of tweaking! And for my other look I went for my almost new doo BAM! That's the name I swear it! BAM! The skins are part of my new Deep line. 2 of the tones out of 14.

I'm normally not one for pink, ANYTHING! Maybe lipgloss, but that's where I try to keep the line. Well I fell in love with a little store called Deviance way back when we had a surprise party for Winter Jefferson's RL birthday party held in sl. We had to wear this playboy type bunny outfit from there. So naturally I went there to check the darn thing out and see what a demon could do, dressed up as a bunny. At least there were a bunch of colours! You can view my Demon Bunny HERE! You can't really see my tentacles but I swear they are there.

I decided that the new gowns from Deviance were the thing to wear this New Years Eve. I picked the 2 I thought would go best with my skins. Love all dresses from here. They take no modding at all, it's like my shape was stolen. Copybot anyone?

I thought these outfits deserved to be shown on location. I chose The Tunnel of Light, since it has light bursting all over. Seemed very New Years Eve appropriate.

Sparkle Celebration





The Goods:

Skin-The Stringer Mausoleum-Deep Skins-c9-New years Eve-Pink-L$1 for a set of 6 in 2 tones/3 makeups(in limited New Years Eve Pack)
Hair-The Stringer Mausoleum at Magic of Oz-Crystaline in Volcanic Rose-L$125
Eyes-The Stringer Mausoleum-Robotica-Night Surfer-L$30(but you can get it in the limited New Years Eve Pack for L$1)
Eyelashes-The Stringer Mausoleum-Real Primmed Lashes-KILLER-BLACK/PINK WITH GLOW-L$300
Dress-Deviance-Evening Splendor Gown (Pink)-L$350
Shoes-Truth-Balmoral pumps-L$0 for a set of 8 colours
Ear Threaders-Battle Fairy-Sorias Star Threaders Pewter-L$50
Necklace-Alienbear Designs-Members Gift-L$0

Time Again





The Goods:

Skin-The Stringer Mausoleum-Deep Skins-c14-New years Eve-White-L$1 for a set of 6 in 2 tones/3 makeups(in limited New Years Eve Pack)
Hair-The Stringer Shrine at Ivalde-BAM! in Sliver from the Whites pack-L$175
Eyes-The Stringer Mausoleum-Robotica-Night Surfer-L$30(but you can get it in the limited New Years Eve Pack for L$1)
Eyelashes-The Stringer Mausoleum-Real Primmed Lashes-KILLER-BLACK/WHITE WITH GLOW-L$300
Dress-Deviance-Evening Majesty Gown (BlueGreen)-L$400
Shoes-Truth-Balmoral pumps-L$0 for a set of 8 colours
Ear Threaders-Battle Fairy-Sorias Star Threaders Pewter-L$50
Necklace-Alienbear Designs-Members Gift-L$0

I'll have the gift out till sunday sometime, so get it while you can!

No comments: