Friday, January 2, 2009

Fleur New Years Pinup

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Fleur is having this lovely contest till the 6th check it out HERE!

As a Fleur Insider, it is part of my duty to show off all things Fleur. This I do with love, even tho you may want to see me in another skin from time to time. I have a few surprises up my sleeves for the next week, so keep a look out.

The basic point to the contest is to wear some shade of the newly re-released Fleur gloves, and show how they could help you bring in the new year. As I am always working, I went with a working gril costume of sorts. I'm also wearing a skin from Fleur. Ya thats right it's Fleur! This is one of the Drow skins they have. There are a few different special kinds of skin here at Fleur, it's not just for those glammed Chics. Of course out of the 3 makeups available per drow one, I had to get the one with the spiders on it. I really should have worn my pets too, but it somehow slipped my mind.

I topped my head with Assassin. Now this is a rather normal hair, that has been getting alot of play. In my defence I'll say that it is great for headpieces. I had another hair I would have worn, but was having alpha conflict with these lashes of mine.

A showgirl at heart, no matter what the package.

Sporting a bit of Blacklace that I got on sale way back when. Don't have anyone to wear this shit for, but knew it would come in handy some day!

A closeup, to see the wondrous spider web skin feature, lovely eyes and those wickedly lush lashes.
Do you want it? Do you do you? Can't have it! Kidding, here you go:

Skin-Fleur-Vivant Drow Light 1-L$500
Hair-The Stringer Mausoleum-Assasin in Ashes from the Blacks pack-L$175
Eyes-The Stringer Mausoleum-Festival-Burst-L$30
Eyelashes-The Stringer Mausoleum-Lush Lashes-Coloured pack-L$150
Showgirl outfit parts-Digital Eyes-Showgirl Black-L$300
Corset-Blacklace-Kiss of Seduction Line: Purple & Black Corset Set-L198
Undies-eLDee-Atoll undies-L$0
Gloves-Fleur-Lilac Gloves-L$100
Necklace-Digital Knickers-Black Diamond Trinity-L$0
Earrings-Miriel-Casual Pearls Jewelry-L$0
Ballet Boots-The Dominatrix Shop-DXD Ballet Boots Calf Rear Lace V2-L$400

2 comments:

Samara Barzane said...

WONDERFUL shots Helena. The whole look sings.

Helena Stringer said...

Thanks darling, I was inspired by Fury's feathers in her one shot, so I thought the showgirl thing might be fun!