Monday, May 25, 2009

Punk Rocker...

Rebellious...Anarchistic...Profanity...Hardcore...Confrontational...Expressive...
Agressive...Delinquent...Revelry...Studded...Ripped...Spiked...Trashed...

I arrived at the Death Bar with my mohawk preened to the max, sleek and shiny. Now I'm rough and ready to thrash it out to a little Sex pistols and The Clash.

Rockin out to the tunes, jumpin, flippin, crashin into people...I've worked up a thirst, time for cold beer.

As I headed over to the bar I'd thought I'd check out the venues art when suddenly a large, heavy hand grabbed me on the shoulder. I then heard "Hey, Bitch, fetch me a beer!". I...Pfft...as I pushed his huge claw from my shoulder, rolled my eyes and I laughed off his demand. Displeased with my response and failure to fetch, the big ugly bugger picked me up with one hand and tossed me across the room with absolutely no effort at all. Crashing through a solid wood table, everything suddenly went black...

I must have hit my head bloody hard because when I came to, I swear that everyone in the venue seemed to look just like me. The floor shook as he stomped across the room. He picked me up by my mohawk and threw me again. I rolled as I landed and quickly jumped to my feet. Enough was enough, this bloke needed to be taken down.
"Hey arsehole, come and get me, you ugly mother fu..." I taunted as I threw a beer bottle at his enormous head. The bottle smashed against his huge forehead and his face turned red in anger. I had one chance and one chance only, the guy was big so I have to take him out quick and fast. If he gets hold of me again, he'll rip my head clean off with his bare hands.

Enraged and very angry, he pulled a large knife from his belt and charged like a Brahma bull from the other side of the room. Steam literally bellowing from his ears. Just as he was about to knock me flying, I leaped into the air drawing a dagger from its sheath. The 4" blade seemed to glide effortlessly as it sliced straight through his throat. His red face turned pale in an instant, glassy eyed and suddenly silent. All you could hear was the trickling of his blood as it pooled on the cold hard ground. A massive thud shook the bar as his body came to rest on the floor. I swirled my finger around in the pool of blood as I ponded "That's a lot of blood, what a waste". It's sweet stench taunted my inner demon, the vampire within me was burning to come out.

With fangs now visible to the on lookers, I had to flee. I swiped a nearby bike but Damn! no keys. Shelby is lookin pretty sweet in the background. I must admit, I have a soft spot for mustangs. The sound of sirens approach from the east. Escape on foot it is then.

The Jacks were soon to arrive. With guns drawn they search the bar and surrounding buildings for the cold blooded killer. While they were busy, I slashed their tyres and trash the van to aide in my escape.

After fleeing the scene and finding comfort in the night, I stopped for a minute and lit up a cigarette. It's dark and cold, I stink of stale blood and I have a throbbing head ache. It's been a rough night. I need a six pack, a hot bath and someone to sink my teeth into...


-------
Credits
-------
Rock'n hair: (Unisex) Anemone - snow tipped - The Stringer Mausoleum
Outfit: Top & jeans are past gifts from Little Britain Designs
**Jackass top can be found on Xstreet
Cool accessories: Past camping items from Little Britain Designs
Tie: Gothic Velvet necktie Sn@tch
Left arm band (with dagger) C Morane Creations
Boots: Ashige Yuki Heavy Boots Dirty Lynx
Victims Boots: New Rock Black Flame boots Little Britain Designs
Tattoo: Champion's Trophy iNFLiCT
Glasses: Heze sunglasses - Solar
Skin: Leticia Smoky - Redgrave
Blood splatter: Freebie - Canimal
Death Bar & Dead Body at BC322

3 comments:

Helena Stringer said...

OMG, I typed something here a while ago, but it must have went wonky or some shit!

Helena Stringer said...

anyways that was a super fun post. OMG I love when you do shit like this.

LJ said...

Thnx H, I thought I'd try to do something a lil different.

:D