Sunday, April 26, 2009

Chromaduel

Okay, Yellow.

Stringer2


You don't like me, and I certainly don't like you.


Stringer3

But what you have to understand is that I'm the King of Colour around these here parts...


Stringer1


So when I decide to tango with you, you are just going to have to behave. And learn to love it. Geddit? Goddit? Good.


Stringer4


Right, that's yellow beaten into submission. Please don't make me tackle brown. *shudder*



________________________________________________________________

The Stringer Mausoleum - Summon Winter hair in Electric
Digit Darkes - Diversity Pants in Taxi.
[Renegade] - Boombox T-Shirt
UBU Urban Bomb Unit - Drunks Shoes
[Alta Moda] - Survivor Shirt Purple
FNKY - Cuffs, Modded from white
M.R.M Crest of Lily necklace
SN@TCH - Finga Gloves in Plaid, tinted
Ducknipple - Teletubbies Belt
[LAP] - All poses

1 comment:

someone somewhere said...

Wow, Winter! I dunno, I'd think brown would be easy after yellow! :P