Monday, February 8, 2010

I'm so not Pink!

***Item of the Day-Pixel Passions Gabby Dress***



What do you do when the whole world seems to thing your pink?

You turn into a KILEER BEE and sting them in the ass!



I love this dress. I've had it for a while, and recently went back to the store I bought it from to see if it was still kicking. You just never know who will still be here, and who have gone on to other adventures in life.

I am happy to say that Pizel Passion still has the dress, and is still here. It comes in a bunch of colours, including this Orangey Yellow.


As for the rest of it? you can't haz any, it's all stuffs not out yet or was limited offers, by various designers! It really was all about the dress guys!

Credits:

Dress-Pixel Passions-Gabby Dress in Citrine-L$149

No comments: